Are you an unsigned band looking for a break, studio time, professional photography and radio airplay?
Flick Of The Finger Magazine and Oscillate Recordings have joined forces to offer a fantastic opportunity for one lucky band. Courteeners engineer and professional producer Chris Hughes who has worked with The BBC, Peter Hook, The Courteeners + many more is offering a day in the studio to record, mix and master one of your tracks…
This amazing opportunity consists of:
- A 10-hour recording session in Oscillate Recordings world-class studio used by The Courteeners. Your track will be mixed and mastered ready for released.
- Interview with Flick Of The Finger Magazine about your previous work, gigs and releases. Your interview will be published along with your track across all FOTF social media platforms
- Your track will be played on Radio
- Band Photography: This will consist documentary shots while recording, band portfolio shots for promo and x1 A3 print and video
How to enter this amazing prize…
- Share and like both facebook pages for Flick Of The Finger Magazine and Oscillate Recordings
- Then submit your band profile form here to enter
All likes and shares will be checked against your band profile form.
Terms & Conditions
A, All bands must have liked and shared both FOTF & Oscillate recording facebook pages
B, All bands must fill in the band profile form to enter
C, Cancelation or change of date will not be accommodated for alternative dates if canceled within 72 hours of the confirmed date
D, Travel costs are covered by the band
E, The competition is open to all bands in all countries
F, Winner to be announced end of Sept 2016